I have just heard from the The View Hotel regards the evening of Mediumship we have organised.
I have decided to reschedule to 25th July 2021 as we are unsure of any restrictions from government or The View Hotels policy regarding face masks/social distancing.
The Hotel is opening a week before our original date of 27th June but I felt it would have been too late to cancel and reschedule to a later date if restrictions are in place.
I will be contacting the View Hotel when they are are open and will hopefully get more clarity on capacity/masks/distancing etc.. I will post updates as soon as I know more.
Here's hoping to see you all soon.
Take care everyone. See you soon xx